As Autumn ends and Winter begins, it’s time to dress snuggly and warm and there’s no better way than with the November release from Coquet.!
You can find the top and trousers in a variety of colours and the scarf comes with a HUD with a lovely array of textures, a perfect accessory for style and warmth!
And here is Strawberry Singh‘s latest meme, a great selection of questions to get that brain working 🙂
Meme instructions: Answer the following questions and don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments.
1. Regardless of your current number, how old do you actually feel? – Well, I’m 22 and I haven’t stopped acting 18 lol. I think that’s fairly normal for my age though? I mature and gain knowledge as each year passes, like I should but my sense of humour, lifestyle ect haven’t changed a bit since I turned 18.
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying? – Never trying! There’s been quite a few times in my life where I have “failed” but the experience was priceless – for instance, there have been parts I have auditioned for and I haven’t been successful, but the audition process and time with a company/tutors/peers are valuable lessons to have in this industry.
3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? – I’d have 17 more years… I’d probably try to see the world more, audition more but ultimately I would try to achieve my goal to teach acting as I feel I have a lot to tell other people about the way I see self exploration, our creative minds ect and just to help others full fill potential. (I could go on so I will stop lol)
4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? – Doing the right things, but I am very obsessive when it comes to do certain things right lol this is a hard question!
5. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? – A joyful simpleton, I worry and over think about absolutely everything and it can make me physically ill sometimes.
6. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? – For the most part, I think I have. But my awful social anxiety creates a lot of issues, I find it very hard to contact people first and wait for people to reach out to me. I’ve lost some people because of this, fortunately some are okay with my crazies (especially my wonderful fiancé!)
7. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? – Well, November 5 years ago my Nan passed away, which was a very sad time for the whole family and I was especially close to her. I also quit college and remained off the rails for a while, but I do believe that was meant to be now, had I stayed at college the first time round I would never have met my partner 🙂 I don’t remember anything else that matters.
8. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? – Performing. I am passionate about performing and I feel most alive when I am on stage.
9. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? – If I was directing/teaching when I won then no, I love the feeling of contributing to society and helping people learn and succeed. If it was now, whilst I’m still studying, I would probably take advantage of the fact I could live happily whilst studying and put all of my time and attention to it.
10. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? – There would be far too many people! My family, my partner and friends both RL and SL.
11. What do you feel is the difference between being alive and truly living? – To be alive is to just live day to day life as it is, you may be content, may be miserable. To be alive is to enjoy everything you do, enjoy all the little things in life, work hard to get where you want to go, to explore, to spend time with people that matter.
12. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? – I think human beings are just naturally afraid of failure, we’re scared to feel that feeling. We’re scared to have that gut wrenching feeling and we’re afraid to cry and to show emotions. And it’s just natural, but all of that is okay! It’s okay be to be upset if you make a mistake, the journey you had or are having could be so much more valuable.
13. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? – Explore more creative avenues, try out more ways of keeping fit, sing on SL… lol
14. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? – When the time comes, stay true to yourself and what you believe in. “People throw rocks at things that shine” 🙂
Skin – Essences ‘Song’
Hair – Clawtooth ‘Heart Attack and Vine’ (C88)
*Top – Coquet. ‘Peasant Sweater/Blouse Mountain’
*Bottom – Coquet. ‘Skinny Dress Pants Black’
*Scarf – Coquet. ‘Colour Change Scarf Set’
Shoes – .Olive. ‘Don’t Fall Platform Heels’ (Slink Medium Feet Add-on) (Previous FLF)
Hands – Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands
Feet – Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet
*Pose – Flash Friendly Poses ‘Stand 043’ (PURE Sales Room)